Wednesday, April 17, 2013

In Memory of my Dear Friend Randy Slater

Jude, Randy, Me & Mitch
 
One of the many B'day's we shared together, this was at the Four Seasons
Randy, me, Alan, Mitch & Patrick
 
Randy's B'day party at my house & we played pin the penis on the man
                    
 
Randy in my pool with Sadie and Sophia

 
 
 
                      My birthday with Randy and Alan at the Ivy          
                               

Hiking 
 
Randy loved to garden and gutted my whole front yard to "make it right"
                    
 
Randy and I with our beloved girls Sophia and Sadie

 
 
Randy and I took my nephews Jason and Gary to Hard Rock at Beverly Center for lunch then walked through the mall. This was a spontaneous moment in a clothing store and before the days of phones with cameras ~ just got lucky I had my camera!
 

No comments: